- Standard ProCAM PCM-1000
The Humanetics ProCam measurement system is a highly flexible alternative to a conventional coordinate measuring machine (CMM) or articulated arm for pre- and post-crash measurements. ProCam consists of an active probe with a high-resolution digital camera, a portable PC for system control, and the ProCam Crash software.
- Active wireless probe with high-resolution digital camera
- Illuminated targets with integrated infrared ring flash
- Portable PC for system control
- ProCam Crash software
- Interchangeable probe tips with precision bayonet
- Access point for wireless data transmission
- Mobile, transportable, and deployable in any location
- Quick positioning
- Modular system that is expandable for new measurements
- Full vehicle crash tests
- Sled testing
- Test cell static airbag deployments
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.