- Standard ATD 78051-218-PED-H
- Pedestrian Conversion Kit 78051-PED-KIT-H
The Hybrid III 50th Male Pedestrian dummy was developed to test vehicle-to-pedestrian interactions. It is based on the Hybrid III 50th Male Automotive crash test dummy with modifications to the lower torso, upper legs and knees.
Non-automotive applications for this test dummy include equipment and injury potential studies of recreation vehicles, wheelchairs, medical equipment and sports gear.
- Head, Neck, Upper Torso, Arms: Hybrid III 5th Female.
- Lower torso sit-stand construction, straight lumbar spine replacing curved spine for erect posture instead of driver “slouch”.
- Legs modified Hybrid III 50th Male with rotating buttocks to allow vertical posture. Hybrid II style upper legs with weight transferred from pelvis.
- Knee sliders replaced with blocks to allow rotation only.
|OVERALL DIMENSIONS||221.0 x 429.3 x 1704.3 mm||8.7 x 16.9 x 67.1 in|
|SEATED HEIGHT||891.5 mm||35.1 in|
Vehicle-to-pedestrian interaction testing.
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.
|LINEAR ACCELEROMETERS||LOAD CELLS||LOAD CELLS||DISPLACEMENT TRANSDUCERS|
|Head, Upper Torso, Lower Torso Axyz||Upper Neck, Fxyz, Mxyz||Femur Fxyz, Mxyz||Thorax Dx|
|Lower Neck Fxyz, Mxyz||Knee Clevis Left and Right Fz, Fz|
|Thorax Fxyz, Mxy||Upper Tibia Fxyz, Mxy|
|Lumbar Fxyz, Mxyz||Lower Tibia Fxyz, Mxyz|
Finite Element Model currently not available. If you are interested in this model please contact our regional sales representatives.