- Standard Software TE-7100
ATD Management (ATD Calibration Software TE-7100-PKG) is a data collection, data analysis, and report-generating software for certifying crash test dummies in accordance with published specifications and/or regulations such as NHTSA 49 CFR Part 572, UNECE, and SAE J Documents.
- Data analysis for all specified regulations
- Print reports with configurable options
- Database stores all sensor, test setup, test corridor, and test result data
- Cert module allows for the grouping of tests under one dummy serial number for crash test preparation
- Quality Trend Reporting function to help determine probability of future failures
- Export to Diadem, Excel, CSV files
- View results for NHTSA, SAE or other corridors
- Plot data in raw, voltage, scaled, or resultant views
- Interactive graph allows zooming, panning, and showing/hiding plots
- Windows 10 compatible
- Licensing required
- All crash test dummies manufactured by Humanetics Innovative Solutions, Inc.
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.