Eyeglass Dummy Headform
- Standard 50th Headform ATD-3215
- 50th Headform, Modified with Light Trap ATD-3215-M
- Standard 5th Headform ATD-3440
- Standard 95th Headform ATD -441
The Eyeglass Dummy Headform was developed to determine the degree of protection afforded to the eyes by eyewear. The headform is mounted in a ballistic test apparatus and the eyewear is mounted on the headform. Steel projectiles are shot at the face to determine the degree of protection afforded to the eyes by the eyewear.
- Modifications to the head and ears made to enhance the headforms' ability to hold eyeglasses in place
- Modeled from human subjects for height and weight
- Developed from anthropometric surveys
50th percentile specified in: ANSI Z 87.1 1989 (R1998) Practice for Occupational and Educational Eye and Face Protection
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.
Finite Element Model currently not available. If you are interested in this model please contact our regional sales representatives.