TRL Pedestrian Legforms
- Standard Upper Legform 6000368
- Standard Legform Impactor 6001581
TRL's pedestrian impactors, the lower legform impactor and the upper legform impactor, are used to test cars to determine the cars' potential to cause injury when they impact with pedestrians. Humanetics represents TRL in North America, China and India.
- Sensing capabilities that deliver high quality data
- Fully certified to GTR9 and Commission Regulation (EC) No. 631/2009
- Rigid femur and tibia
- Six sheet flesh
- Dynamic and static certification
Vehicular pedestrian impact testing.
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.
|LINEAR ACCELEROMETERS||ANGULAR VELOCITY||LOAD CELLS||PRESSURE SENSORS||DISPLACEMENT||ARS SENSOR|
|Upper tibia Ax, Ay, Az||Knee shear|
|Knee bending angle|
Finite Element Model currently not available. If you are interested in this model please contact our regional sales representatives.