- Standard ATD 880995-0000-P-H
- Pedestrian Conversion Kit 880995-PEDKIT-H
The Hybrid III 95th Male Pedestrian dummy was developed to test vehicle-to-pedestrian interactions. It is based on the Hybrid III 95th Male Automotive crash test dummy with modifications to the lower torso, upper legs and knees.
Non-automotive applications for this test dummy include equipment and injury potential studies of recreation vehicles, wheelchairs, medical equipment and sports gear.
- Head, Neck, Upper Torso, Arms: Hybrid III 50th Male.
- Lower torso sit-stand construction, straight lumbar spine replacing curved spine for erect posture instead of driver “slouch”.
- Legs modified Hybrid III 95th Male with rotating buttocks to allow vertical posture.
- Knee sliders replaced with blocks to allow rotation only.
|SEATED HEIGHT||934.7 mm||36.8 in|
|TOTAL WEIGHT||223 kg||491.6 lb|
Vehicle-to-pedestrian interaction testing.
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.
|LINEAR ACCELEROMETERS||LOAD CELLS||LOAD CELLS||DISPLACEMENT TRANSDUCERS|
|Head, Upper Torso, Lower Torso Axyz||Upper Neck Fxyz, Mxyz||Pelvis ASIS Lower Fx||Thorax Dx|
|Femur Axyz||Lower Neck Fxyz, Mxyz||Femur Left and Right Fxyz, Mxyz|
|Lower Leg Axyz||Thoracic Spine Fxz, My||Knee Clevis Left and Right Fxz, Fxz|
|Lumbar Fxz, My||Upper Tibia Left and Right Fxz, Mxy|
|Pelvis ASIS Upper Fx||Lower Tibia Left and Right Fxz, Mxy|
Finite Element Model currently not available. If you are interested in this model please contact our regional sales representatives.