- Standard ATD 880105-PEDKIT-DN
The Hybrid III 5th Female Pedestrian dummy was developed to test vehicle-to-pedestrian interactions. It is based on the Hybrid III 5th Female Automotive crash test dummy with modifications to the lower torso and knees.
Non-automotive applications for this test dummy include equipment and injury potential studies of recreation vehicles, wheelchairs, medical equipment and sports gear.
- Head, Neck, Upper Torso, Arms: Hybrid III 5th Female.
- Lower torso sit-stand construction, (with straight lumbar spine).
- Legs modified Hybrid III 5th Female with rotating buttocks to allow vertical posture.
- Knee sliders replaced with blocks to allow rotation only.
Vehicle-to-pedestrian interaction testing.
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.
|LINEAR ACCELEROMETERS||LOAD CELLS||LOAD CELLS||DISPLACEMENT TRANSDUCERS|
|Head, Upper Torso, Lower Torso Axyz||Upper Neck, Fxyz, Mxyz||Femur Fxyz, Mxy||Thorax Dx|
|Lower Neck Fxyz, Mxyz||Knee Clevis Left and Right Fz, Fz|
|Thorax Fxyz, Mxy||Upper Tibia Mxy|
|Lumbar Fxyz, Mxyz||Lower Tibia Fyz,|
Finite Element Model currently not available. If you are interested in this model please contact our regional sales representatives.