- Standard Pair of Legs 585-0000
The MIL-LX (Military Lower Extremity) lower leg is designed as a surrogate for analyzing the effectiveness of Anti-Vehicular Land Mine (AVLM) countermeasures. It attaches to any standard Hybrid III 50th percentile ATD.
This advanced design incorporates aspects of both the standard HIII-50M lower leg and the THOR-LX leg. It is a straight leg design with energy-absorbing elements, optimized for measurement of vertical forces and accelerations.
- Tibia design aligns the knee pivot, tibia axis, and ankle pivot
- Tibia compression element simulates PMHS response to blast-induced axial loading
- The H3-50th style foot includes an energy-absorbing pad in the heel
- Reinforced lower tibia load cell attachment, with increased stability and strength.
- Ankle is designed to be perpendicular to the sole plate of the foot and the ball lowered to closely match the THOR-LX center of ankle rotation
- Includes custom-made lower leg flesh with Velcro® closures.
- Pedestrian knee - lower leg attachment blocks for added strength and durability.
|KNEE PIVOT TO BOTTOM OF FOOT||526 mm||20.7 in|
|TOTAL WEIGHT||4.97 kg||11 lb|
Vehicular blast impact testing.
For a full list of model regulations, please contact a member of the Humanetics team.
|LINEAR ACCELEROMETERS||ANGULAR VELOCITY||LOAD CELLS||PRESSURE SENSORS||DISPLACEMENT||ARS SENSOR|
|Foot, Ax, Ay, Az||Upper Tibia 5-Ch.|
|Leg, Ax, Ay, Az||Lower Tibia 5-Ch.|