Based on the continuing success and the still growing number of participants, the Protection of Children in Cars Conference intends to act as a worldwide forum for safety engineers, accident researchers, experts in biomechanics and pediatricians, representatives of rulemaking, consumer organizations, promoters of safety campaigns and specialists in car/CRS rating procedures. This year, the event will be held online.
The International Programme Committee invites all organizations and authors working in the field of child safety to present their recent results and new trends in product development.
Conference Topics e.g.:
- Accident Research and Biomechanics
- Standards and Rulemaking
- Test Procedures and Dummies
- Development of Safety Products by CRS and Car Manufacturers
- Global view of ECE approved CRSs’ market
- Consumer Information and Safety Programmes
- Requirements to CRS in Countries with low CRS Use
- Human Body Modelling
December 2-4, 2020